Hello everyone, I made a backup of my stock ROM after unlocking bootloader and installing TWRP but before installing LineageOS. It contains these partitions – EFS, Boot, Vendor, Vendor Image, System, Data, Recovery, Cache. Which all partitions shall I select from above mentioned ones. Also, if someone could explain in layman terms what each of these partitions mean and contain and when are they useful. Now, you are here to learn how to take and restore the backup. That means you probably have read our guide to unlock bootloader and install TWRP on the device. If you have TWRP recovery installed on your HTC U11, you can use that to install stock firmware by restoring a Nandroid backup.
- All the actions are shown in their own individual cards — swipe them away to remove them.
- So sit back and give it the required time to backup Android apps on your non-rooted Android phone.
- It always comes preloaded on a device with the latest version when buying and provides all kinds of features or improvements for optimal performance.
FlashFire is a root app that you can download for free from the Play Store. It’s made by Chainfire, the developer behind apps like SuperSU and the blue light filtering app CF.lumen.
- Magisk may be installed using a number different techniques, such as TWRP recovery.
- You can either flash stock firmware on HTC U11 using the RUU.
- So I will recommend you to try first method and if that method doesn’t work for you then only try this one otherwise leave this method.
- On further scrolling, you will find a list of apps which can’t be backed up.
The ROM Manager app allows you to backup an Android ROM to a PC in a simple manner. As a backup, a system image is also known as a firmware “full backup,” because it contains a copy of all installed programs, settings, applications, and files on the computer. When the file is recognized by kies, it will be downloaded, and all previous firmware files will be downloaded as well. Dr.Fone – Phone Backup (Android) is always prepared to offer such a facility if you require it.
Back in the Actions screen check that your selected actions are listed in the order the app will perform them. If they’re in the wrong order, then hold your finger on one and drag it down to the right place. If you ever find your phone won’t boot, and you have a FlashFire backup saved, you can recover it through TWRP.